There is surprisingly little that is vintage left in the old town of Ladner. Ladner Motors opened in 1937, burned down in 1946 and reopened the same year. To this day the building is still being utilized for its original purpose.
For over 75 years Ladner Motors has been keeping up with the latest automotive technology and is equipped to service cars with personal service and local convenience. Their mission is to provide fair and honest automotive service to the South Delta Community.
Ladner Motors Ltd., owned by Chris and Jo-Anne Clifford and managed by Phil Breton, as been active in supporting Minor League Hockey and baseball faithfully for many years. They have also been the keynote sponsor at several golf tournaments at both Kings Link and Delta Golf clubs to raise money for amateur sports including amateur golf.