Deadline for nominations: August 15, 2017
Days left to nominate
There are two (2) categories of recognition
1. Delta Sports Hall of Fame Inductees
A coach who has participated successfully in amateur or professional sport at a provincial, national or international level. This coach has brought recognition and honour to Delta. This coach is or has been a resident of Delta.
2. Delta Sport Champions for 2017
- Athlete of the Year
- Youth Athlete of the Year
- Master Athlete of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
Athlete of the Year
Youth Athlete of the Year
Master Athlete of the Year
Team of the Year
Coach of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
How to Nominate Candidates
- Complete the nomination form.
- Include relevant sporting history and achievements.
- Nomination must be received by the closing deadline.
Accepted nominations for the Hall of Fame Inductees will be saved for consideration in subsequent years. Sport Champion nominations are eligible for consideration in the applicable year only. The Delta Sports Hall of Fame Nominations Committee reserves the right to seek nominations. Hall of Fame Inductees and Sport Champions will be notified once slections are completed and invited to attend the annual banquet.
Send in your form
Items of Note
- Keep a copy of your nomination form with relevant sporting history and achievements. Your submitted documents will not be returned.
- Nominations will not be accepted verbally or by telephone.
- Nomination forms and supporting documents must be received by the closing deadline.